how can i create tables in php

Discussion in 'Street Corner:' started by roni, Jul 21, 2009.

1. roni

roni BizFace Member

i have been searching in google, but could't get any relavent material do u guys have any idea ??
  2. roni

roni BizFace Member

is there anyone.....still waiting for response !
  3. Stephanie

Stephanie Business Psychologist

Hi Roni,

I don't think many of our members are experts at this sort of thing - and I do know that PHP programming is quite complicated. PHP underpins the programming on this programme and many other websites, but it all depends what you want to do - probably not advisable to play around with PHP unless you really know what you are doing - may be best to go on a structured course.

I would suggest that you go onto a specific support forum, possibly UKWebmaster or such like. I just did a quick Google on proglramming forums and got a few e.g. Programming Forum

Hope that helps,

4. royston

royston Administrator Staff Member

Hi Roni,

I am not sure about the question but I assume you are refering to HTML tables in php. Actually this is quite straightforward - creating mysql tables and using them is something that has to be carefully done and needs experience.

Basically any html element such as a form or table can be created directly and dynamically in php although personally I play with the html templates on this site that are 'included' in the main php programming. Go to a site such as dani web (see below) and get some pointers. Basically you can construct any html tag by using php statements such as echo "<tr>"; and so on. What you do essentially is to work out the table stucture you want (I do this in frontpage for example) then construct this with echo statements and embed content in table cells as normal.

Here's an example of the set up of a standard table:

echo "<table width='100%' border='0' cellspacing='0' cellpadding='0'>";

some more code ...

echo "</table";

I suggest you get yourself a suitable resource on php and surf some php forum sites.

Dani web: DaniWeb IT Discussion Community - Software Programming / Web Development and Technical Support

5. roni

roni BizFace Member

at last got something,thanks roymoggadmin !
  6. joannapu11

joannapu11 New Member