Home Business Opportunities

Discussion in 'Business Services Offers - Supplies and Equipmen' started by home business, Nov 6, 2009.

1. home business

home business New Member

home based business opportunities are fast becoming a popular way to operate your small company, while reducing expensive start-up costs such as leasing space, lease hold improvements, utility and phone deposits and major office equipment. Thousands of people across the country are finding that working from home provides them with the advantages of earning an income with the flexibility to work when it is best for them and take care of family and other responsibilities that often arise throughout the work day.

2. lokoutshop

lokoutshop New Member

Hi Mr.,

you are saying absolutely right. i agree with your that's info. i am also a security business owner and know it. i am really happy to you. your thinking is so positive.
    for further info:Lokoutshop : Full Service Locksmith

Regards:
    Lokoutshop : Full Service Locksmith

3. lipwu

lipwu New Member

We are a professional Tiffany, Gucci, Links of London,Juicy Couture 925 Silver Jewelry And Brand Watches Suppiler, offering 2500 designs for your selection.And our products line are updated everyday.
    Our Minmum order size is as low as 120 dollars. More important we accept almost all the payment method , such as PayPal, Moneybookers, Western Union, and Bank Wire Transfer etc. for your conivence and money security.
    Besides, we have fast delivery service.After your payment is confirmed, we will ship out your goods by EMS, in 48 hours and you can received your package in 5 days usually.
    Visit our website www.lipwu.com , You will get a helpful and trustful business cooperating partner.
    web:(www.lipwu.com) and (www.tiffanysky.com), Wholesale Tiffany jewellery, wholesale Gucci jewellery,
    web:(www.lipwu.com) and (www.tiffanysky.com) Replicas Tiffany & co. jewellery

4. joezoe

joezoe New Member

I am new here and nice to meet you.I share things with you when i searching online and hope you can find more things that you like.I dont wanna disturb anyone of you and if you are not interested in these,leave them alone.
    china wholesale
    china wholesale
    wow gold

5. Joe Micheal

Joe Micheal New Member

In current anemic economic times home businesses are getting popularity among the people. People are using their skills, expertise, knowledge and time for earning decent money and paying out their financial obligations.

The reason is, it has very low cost and people can start it with a computer and printer, internet, round table and chair.

6. zzmm

zzmm New Member

hey guys, happy new year!
    i started my home based business years ago, and it's developing very well. there is one thing i want to remind you about home based business, the tax issue. i didnt realise that at first, but my accountant friend reminded me. so i have hired this tax service company to help with this. TMF-VAT you can ask them for free tax advice. hope it will help.
    cheers,

zm

7. zzmm

zzmm New Member

hello everyone, happy new year!
    dont know what happened to my last post. it disappeared! soo annoying:mad: just want to remind you dont forget to consider the tax issue when starting your home based business. i recommend this company which i've been using for years. TMF-VAT hope it will help.

8. Stephanie

Stephanie Business Psychologist

Hi there!

Just a quick note to explain why we still have to moderate everything - that is why your first post did not seem to appear, it was just waiting for one of us to say it was not full of swearing, rude photos, ads for hundreds of stolen mobiles etc.

Really sorry, it is annoying to us too, but every time we try turning it off we get loads of spammers!

A very warm welcome to all those genuine people such as yourself though.

And a Happy New Year.

kind regards
    Stephanie